Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm so sad that Portugal lost in last night's match.
I was so shocked when Petit scored an own goal.
My heart sank when I saw that.
Is it me or is the referee bias towards the Germans?
Did you see the German players shake hands with the referee?
I was like WTH??!!!
And 11 free kicks to Germany in the first round, like WTF!!!
Aiyah, at least Portugal did score a goal.
So sad for Figo.
Bye-bye Figo, Oliver Kahn and Zidane.
This will be their last match.

Anyway, I'm not looking forward for tonite's match.
I support neither the Italians nor the French actually.
But I do hope that France will win the cup.

I was supposed to go to East coast with the babes (siti & nura) today.
But so sorry girls.
I have so many things to do.
Next time, ya. I promise.

A few more hours to go, and I have to report to work.
Arrgghhh....
Monday Blues.
Luckily there is this saturday to look forward to.
Yeah...Going Esplanade with Wan to watch the Singapore Music Festival.
I so 'jakun' mah. Have not gone to Esplanade before.
Yeah, Baybeats , the most popular indie music festival is back in town.


Ok, I have nothing to blog about and I have to start doing my teaching aids for this week.
SIAN..

P/S: Ayuni, how about our gym sessions on Monday/Wednesday?
Ain/Feez, our badminton sessions still going on? hehehe

As you can see here, I'm trying to occupy myself by doing some sports after work.
At least after a long stressful day at work, I get to meet my friends and keep myself fit mah.

7:53 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com